The NEFLHCC Executive Board meets monthly. The meetings are open to the public and all are invited to attend. Currently the Executive Board meetings the third Wednesday of the month at 1:30 pm. The current location of the meeting is the St. Johns County Emergency Operations Center, 100 EOC Drive, St. Augustine, Florida. Agenda and meeting minutes can be found below, based on date.
The Coalition is required to have two face to face general membership meetings per contract year. The dates of these meetings have not yet been set.
Meeting Packets for previously held meetings include agenda, minutes and handouts. The upcoming meeting will include the agenda.
Contract Year 2015-16
- April 12, 2016
(Ebola Preparedness Summit)
- April 27, 2016
(Annual Tabletop Exercise)
Contact Year 2017-18
- September 20, 2017 (CANCELLED)
- PER 211 – Medical Mgmt. of CBRNE Events - 1/23-24/18
- MGT 319 – Medical Countermeasures - 2/27-28/18
- Home Healthcare Working Group – 1/30/18
- Region 3 HCC Alliance Meeting – 1/31/18
- NEFLHCC General Meeting – 2/21/18
- Active Shooter Working Group Meeting – 2/23/18
- Coalition Surge Tool Exercises - 3/7 & 3/8/18
- Hurricane Preparedness Summit - 4/10/18